High-quality institutional equity and fixed income management.
Investment management services that leverage focus, discipline and performance for pension plans, unions, corporations, endowments, foundations, and charitable organizations across the nation.
What we do
A combination of focus, discipline and performance
ASB Investment Management is a division of ASB Capital Management LLC, a leading U.S. equity and fixed income investment management firm, providing high-quality equity and fixed income investment management services to pension plans, unions, corporations, endowments, foundations, and charitable organizations across the nation:
- Manage large cap equity (active and passive) and core fixed income
- $23.0 billion assets under management
- 320 institutional clients
- National client distribution
- Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area
- Privately held; free from public company earnings pressures
- Affiliated with Chevy Chase Trust Company, a trust company and high-net-worth investment management firm
* as of June 30, 2023
Nearly four decades of superior performance
An SEC-registered investment advisor, ASB Capital Management (ASB) was founded in 1983 as an independent subsidiary of American Security Bank, one of the largest financial institutions in Washington D.C. at the time. After a series of bank mergers in the 1980’s and 1990’s, ASB was acquired in 1997 by the B.F. Saul family organization, which continues to control the firm today. The Saul family has been a leader in Washington, D.C. area financial industry since the 1890’s.